When your Omaha home’s furnace starts acting up, it can be a real hassle. You need a company you can trust to come in and fix the problem quickly and efficiently. That’s where Caniglia Heating and Cooling comes in. Our team of Omaha furnace repair technicians are experts at troubleshooting and repairing all types of furnaces. We’ll have your furnace up and running in no time, so you can get back to enjoying your home.
Knowing When You Need Furnace Repair
There are a lot of things that can go wrong with your furnace, especially if it has fallen behind on annual maintenance and inspections. But things can go wrong even if you have been diligent with preventative maintenance. Furnace problems are frustrating, but they really have to be dealt with because they won’t fix themselves.
A few common examples of furnace problems include:
- Incorrect heat load calculation. A heat load calculation is the amount of heat energy that would be required to maintain the desired temperature. Sometimes, during furnace installation, these calculations are often not performed correctly.
- Incorrect furnace size. A unit that is too big for your home leads to issues like air that is too dry or the furnace short cycling. A unit that is too small will of course struggle to maintain a comfortable temperature. All of these things can cause problems that require furnace repair.
- Increased energy costs. A furnace that is not operating properly can lead to increased energy costs. When a furnace has to work harder, it will require more energy. To reduce your energy bills, it’s imperative to maintain your furnace.
- Improper maintenance. A lack of maintenance will lead to the need for furnace repair because regular inspections and cleanings maintain the good condition of your furnace. Regular inspections can also find small issues that might need a tweak to fix them versus a full-on repair. Dirty filters that aren’t changed out regularly can cause you to need furnace repair due to the extra strain on the unit as it tries to pull air through the clogged filter.
Call (402) 539-5151 to schedule your annual heater maintenance appointment today to make sure your furnace is not costing you more this winter!
Why Choose to Hire Caniglia Heating & Cooling for All Your Heating Repair Needs?
Caniglia Heating and Cooling has been providing outstanding furnace repair services to Omaha homeowners for decades. We’re a locally-owned and operated business, so we understand the importance of keeping your home comfortable and safe. We offer 24/7 emergency heating repair services, so we’re always here when you need us. Our technicians are background checked, completely certified, and fully insured for your peace of mind.
If you need furnace repair services in Omaha, NE there’s only one company to call – Caniglia Heating and Cooling. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We’ll diagnose the problem and provide you with a detailed repair estimate. We look forward to serving you!
Our Furnace Repair Process
- First, our experienced technicians will diagnose the problem and provide you with a fair and honest estimate for the repairs.
- We’ll then get to work quickly to repair the furnace and get it back up and running. In most cases, we can even complete the repairs on the same day that you call us.
- We’ll get the job done quickly and efficiently so that you can get back to enjoying your warm home.
At Caniglia Heating and Cooling, we offer a fast and effective furnace repair process that will get your home back to being comfortable in no time.
Is My Furnace Beyond Repair?
Before you throw in the towel on a seemingly broken furnace, you should get your furnace inspected by a professional furnace repair company. Our expert team of furnace service technicians can recognize which issues can be fixed and when it is time to invest in a new furnace system. When you are ready to replace a broken furnace, Caniglia Heating & Cooling can assist with furnace installation.
Why Proper Heater Care Is a Safety Precaution
Keep your home safe and warm this winter and improve your indoor air quality. The dangers of not having your furnace cleaned and inspected could result in blocked air vents or carbon monoxide leaking into your home.
Calling a professional with years of experience from Caniglia Heating & Cooling to clean your furnace and vents is the first step to ensuring the furnace in your home is clean and working properly.
Serving Both Residential & Commercial Clients in Omaha, NE
Unlike some furnace companies, Our Omaha heating repair services are for both commercial and residential properties, and we provide excellent service to each of our customers.
For fast service, expert service, reliable service, and professional home heating repair service, contact Caniglia Heating & Cooling at (402) 539-5151.
If you're having an HVAC issue that needs doing, call our team of friendly and courteous professionals to deliver solutions. We’ll take all the necessary steps to make sure you’re happy with our service.
Great Maintenance Plans!We understand the importance of keeping your home and/or business at a comfortable temperature. Your priority is our priority!
Personable Experience, Always!Trust in our professionals to always treat you like family.
Reliable and AffordableReliable technicians and competitive rates, always!
Over 20 Years of ExperienceOur professionals have experience in all the latest technology. Combined, we bring over 20 years of experience!
There is nothing worse than not having your air conditioner work when you need it most. In fact, it can actually be dangerous to your health for an AC unit to suddenly go out, leaving you and your family in danger of overheating. AC servicing is vital to keeping your air conditioning unit in good working order.