If you’re thinking about investing in a commercial HVAC system, you’ve come to the right place. Caniglia Heating & Cooling is a top provider of commercial HVAC services in Omaha. We have excellent maintenance plans and provide a personable customer experience.
Trust our reliable technicians for expert solutions for:
Our team has over 50 years of combined experience, which means we can handle it all. Whether your commercial HVAC equipment needs to be serviced, repaired, replaced, or installed, we’re the company to depend on for quality results.
Get started today with a free estimate on HVAC installation when you call (402) 539-5151 or send us a message online.
If you're having an HVAC issue that needs doing, call our team of friendly and courteous professionals to deliver solutions. We’ll take all the necessary steps to make sure you’re happy with our service.
Great Maintenance Plans!We understand the importance of keeping your home and/or business at a comfortable temperature. Your priority is our priority!
Personable Experience, Always!Trust in our professionals to always treat you like family.
Reliable and AffordableReliable technicians and competitive rates, always!
Over 20 Years of ExperienceOur professionals have experience in all the latest technology. Combined, we bring over 20 years of experience!
Additional factors that affect the lifespan of commercial HVAC equipment include:
- Proper sizing: When an HVAC unit is too large, it cycles on and off too frequently, resulting in more rapid deterioration and less efficient operation. Conversely, when a system is too small, it works too hard, causing unnecessary wear and tear, as well as higher energy bills.
- The quality of installation: The incorrect installation of commercial HVAC equipment can take years off its life. Hiring an experienced HVAC contractor will ensure the system is installed correctly and has everything necessary to perform stronger for longer.
- Filter replacement: Changing HVAC filters at regular intervals is a necessary step in preventing premature replacement of HVAC equipment. Blocked filters can cause other system components to become clogged and dirty, limiting the lifespan of the unit.
When HVAC systems aren’t functioning properly, a decision will need to be made: Repair it or replace it. The experts at Caniglia Heating & Cooling help property owners consider their HVAC system’s current performance, energy bills, and cost of repair or replacement so they can make an informed decision about the right path forward.
Regardless of how well they’re taken care of, HVAC systems eventually reach the end of their lifespan. When property owners keep up with regular maintenance, the average lifespan of a commercial HVAC system is 15 to 20 years. A failure to keep up with service and repair will likely cause the system to wear out more quickly.
Signs It’s Time to Replace a Commercial HVAC System
Old and damaged HVAC systems can cause several issues for commercial property owners, including higher energy bills, poor indoor air quality, diminished comfort, and more. The key to avoiding these types of issues is being able to recognize when an HVAC system needs replacement.
Common signs that it’s time to replace a commercial HVAC system include:
- The AC or heater is more than 10 years old
- Repairs will cost more than half the price of a new unit
- Energy bills keep rising
- The system has frequent breakdowns
- There is more dust throughout the property
- The air quality inside the building is worse than usual
- Grinding or squealing noises are coming from the unit
Still wondering if it’s time for a new HVAC system? Call Caniglia Heating & Cooling at (402) 539-5151 so our Omaha commercial HVAC experts can help!