Why Choose Professional Air Conditioner Cleaning Services?
At Caniglia Heating & Cooling, our HVAC technicians are highly trained and familiar with a variety of air conditioning units and the common ailments that prevent them from working properly. When you schedule professional AC cleaning and regular AC maintenance services with us, you’re investing in the health and energy efficiency of your home.
Although there are some aspects of air conditioning cleaning that you can do yourself, there are some things that require the help of a professional. If your evaporator coils are heavily soiled, or if you need to take apart more of your AC unit than the typical cleaning requires, you should contact Caniglia for professional AC cleaning. With professional services, you can rest assured that your AC unit is being cleaned with the appropriate equipment, supplies, and training.
Why Preventative Maintenance Is So Important
Some people expect their AC units to operate forever without being serviced at all. But an air conditioner is a machine, and machines don’t work forever without being serviced. Like your car, your air conditioner can and will break down without service. Why does it break down? Dirt and debris can clog up your unit. Air filters can become so clogged that your AC unit becomes strained trying to push air through them. Moving parts can break due to constant use, and excess condensation can form due to a leak or other issue. Once your unit breaks down, it can be more expensive to fix.
- When you obtain air conditioner cleaning service and AC tune ups, you can catch problems with your AC unit before they lead to an expensive repair.
- Preventative maintenance helps your AC unit last longer, which can save you money in the long run.
- Regular service and changing out of air filters improves your airflow and indoor air quality.
- Cleaning AC coils is especially important because heat transfer is less effective when coils are dirty, plus you will experience decreased cooling in your home when your AC is working too hard. Your unit could overheat and break, and your energy bills could skyrocket because your AC is not running efficiently.
- An AC system is a lot cheaper to maintain and repair than it is to replace. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars; repairs, usually only a few hundred.
- The life of your system can be greatly increased by regular maintenance, and cleaning an AC unit regularly can give you peace of mind. You will know your system is clean and functioning properly, which can bring you comfort.
Call Caniglia Heating & Cooling for AC Cleaning in Omaha!
If your AC unit has not been serviced in a long time or you think something could be wrong, call an HVAC contractor at Caniglia Heating & Cooling now! We can take a look at your unit and provide an estimate as to how much it will cost to service or repair your unit. We can also give you information about pricing for regular maintenance services, so you won’t have to neglect your AC unit ever again. Stay cool in Omaha, Nebraska by keeping your AC unit working reliably!
How to Know When It’s Time for AC Cleaning and Tune-up
- Higher-Than-Normal Electricity Bills: When electricity bills take an unexpected turn for the worse, it could be a sign that your AC unit is not functioning properly.
- Excessive Dust: Without proper cleaning and tune-up services, dust can build up in the unit, lowering the air quality in your home and the efficiency of your system.
- Length of Time Since Last Service: If it’s been over a year since your last AC tune-up, it’s probably time to schedule service.
- Leaking AC Unit: If you have noticed excessive condensation or water leaking, your AC unit could be clogged or broken.
- Loud or Strange Noises: If you hear weird noises coming from your unit, parts could be broken, such as the fan motor going out. Proper operation of an air conditioner does not usually include loud or weird noises.It’s been over a year since your last ac tune-up
Reasons to Work With Us!
If you're having an HVAC issue that needs doing, call our team of friendly and courteous professionals to deliver solutions. We’ll take all the necessary steps to make sure you’re happy with our service.
Great Maintenance Plans!We understand the importance of keeping your home and/or business at a comfortable temperature. Your priority is our priority!
Personable Experience, Always!Trust in our professionals to always treat you like family.
Reliable and AffordableReliable technicians and competitive rates, always!
Over 20 Years of ExperienceOur professionals have experience in all the latest technology. Combined, we bring over 20 years of experience!
Get Your Air Conditioner Installed Today!
There is nothing worse than not having your air conditioner work when you need it most. In fact, it can actually be dangerous to your health for an AC unit to suddenly go out, leaving you and your family in danger of overheating. AC servicing is vital to keeping your air conditioning unit in good working order.
Contact Us Now
Fill out the form below or give us a call at (402) 539-5151.