AC Tune Up & AC Cleaning in Omaha, NE
The summer in Omaha is no time to be dealing with an air conditioner that isn’t working efficiently. Not only does a neglected AC unit spike your energy bills, but it can also carry and spread through your home mold, mildew, and dust particles that settled while it was inactive during the winter. Not to mention, a clogged filter can actually prevent cool air from entering your home at all.
Proper HVAC tune up and AC cleaning services are vital to your air conditioning unit functioning properly and doing its job—keeping you cool during the hot summer months. If you fail to get an air conditioner tune up, you could face serious problems when you really don’t want them to crop up, such as unexpected breakdowns, expensive AC repairs, reduced airflow, or unhealthy indoor air quality.
Caniglia Heating & Cooling provides AC cleaning and air conditioner tune-up services to ensure your HVAC system is working safely and efficiently all summer long. Beat the heat with us, and call Caniglia today for AC tune-up and cleaning services in the Omaha area!
Why Choose Professional Air Conditioner Cleaning Services?
At Caniglia Heating & Cooling, our HVAC technicians are highly trained and familiar with a variety of air conditioning units and the common ailments that prevent them from working properly. When you schedule professional AC cleaning and regular AC maintenance services with us, you’re investing in the health and energy efficiency of your home.
Although there are some aspects of air conditioning cleaning that you can do yourself, there are some things that require the help of a professional. If your evaporator coils are heavily soiled, or if you need to take apart more of your AC unit than the typical cleaning requires, you should contact Caniglia for professional AC cleaning. With professional services, you can rest assured that your AC unit is being cleaned with the appropriate equipment, supplies, and training.
What’s Inside Your Air Ducts?
Regular maintenance of your AC unit can help prevent the following particles from building up within your air ducts:
- Mold and fungal spores
- Pet dander
- Dust mites
- Other debris
Why Preventative Maintenance Is So Important
Some people expect their AC units to operate forever without being serviced at all. But an air conditioner is a machine, and machines don’t work forever without being serviced. Like your car, your air conditioner can and will break down without service. Why does it break down? Dirt and debris can clog up your unit. Air filters can become so clogged that your AC unit becomes strained trying to push air through them. Moving parts can break due to constant use, and excess condensation can form due to a leak or other issue. Once your unit breaks down, it can be more expensive to fix.
- When you obtain air conditioner cleaning service and AC tune ups, you can catch problems with your AC unit before they lead to an expensive repair.
- Preventative maintenance helps your AC unit last longer, which can save you money in the long run.
- Regular service and changing out of air filters improves your airflow and indoor air quality.
- Cleaning AC coils is especially important because heat transfer is less effective when coils are dirty, plus you will experience decreased cooling in your home when your AC is working too hard. Your unit could overheat and break, and your energy bills could skyrocket because your AC is not running efficiently.
- An AC system is a lot cheaper to maintain and repair than it is to replace. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars; repairs, usually only a few hundred.
- The life of your system can be greatly increased by regular maintenance, and cleaning an AC unit regularly can give you peace of mind. You will know your system is clean and functioning properly, which can bring you comfort.
How to Know When It’s Time for AC Cleaning and Tune-up
- Higher-Than-Normal Electricity Bills: When electricity bills take an unexpected turn for the worse, it could be a sign that your AC unit is not functioning properly.
- Excessive Dust: Without proper cleaning and tune-up services, dust can build up in the unit, lowering the air quality in your home and the efficiency of your system.
- Length of Time Since Last Service: If it’s been over a year since your last AC tune-up, it’s probably time to schedule service.
- Leaking AC Unit: If you have noticed excessive condensation or water leaking, your AC unit could be clogged or broken.
- Loud or Strange Noises: If you hear weird noises coming from your unit, parts could be broken, such as the fan motor going out. Proper operation of an air conditioner does not usually include loud or weird noises.It’s been over a year since your last ac tune-up
Call Caniglia Heating & Cooling for AC Cleaning in Omaha!
If your AC unit has not been serviced in a long time or you think something could be wrong, call an HVAC contractor at Caniglia Heating & Cooling now! We can take a look at your unit and provide an estimate as to how much it will cost to service or repair your unit. We can also give you information about pricing for regular maintenance services, so you won’t have to neglect your AC unit ever again. Stay cool in Omaha, Nebraska by keeping your AC unit working reliably!